Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Program Committee of the 2nd Royal Hospital International Conference invites authors to submit abstracts for posters to be presented in the conference.
Abstracts will only be accepted if the author has registered and paid by the presenter registration deadline by 15/3/2019
All accepted abstracts will be included within the Conference website and will be published in Sultan Qaboos University Medical Journal (SQMJ).
Dates and deadlines
|Abstract Submission deadline||31 January 2019|
|Notification of acceptance||1st March 2019|
|Presenter registration deadline||15th March 2019|
Abstract Submission details
- Abstracts to be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should be original work.
- Abstracts should be Presenter for the First Time.
- Abstracts should be approved by the Scientific Research Committee.
- An abstract must be submitted by the presenting author as a word file, no more than 150 words in a single paragraph, include objective, method, results and conclusion, without references (excluding the title, authors and affiliations).
- Abstract should include the full names and affiliation information for the authors as well as the e-mail address
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar
- Only those abstracts formally accepted will be published on the conference website and SQUMJ
- Any initially accepted authors who do not register and pay by 15th March 2019 will have their abstract(s) withdrawn.
- All abstract to be submitted through conference website form below.
Size – Poster boards are1.20m (wide) x 1.80m (high).
Inclusion The standard elements are: Objective, Introduction, Methods, Results (with supporting figures), and a Conclusion. Include at least 2 references.
Introduction to be placed at the upper left, and the conclusion at the lower right.
Title at the top indicating the abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s).
Any one of the author to be present for poster presentation.